The progress of the project is supervised by a working steering committee that meets 4-6 times a year.
The steering committee has the overall responsibility for the management of the project, including the following areas:
- The progress of the project
- The economy of the project
- The professional quality, contents and shape of the project
- Follow-up and evaluation in relation to EU and Region Midtjylland
The steering committee has 4 members:
- Gregers Pilgaard – Development Manager, Silkeborg Municipality
- Bente Hornbæk – Trade Promotion Officer, Skanderborg Municipality
- Inger Nehm – Executive Coordinator, Favrskov Municipality
- Erik Krarup – Managing Director of Væksthus Midtjylland
In addition to that, Niels Dahl Christensen from Region Midtjylland is participating as observer.
The administration of the project and the financial control is handled by Silkeborg Municipality.
The day-to-day management of the project is conducted by Jeppe Keller Jensen – Silkeborg Municipality The conduct of proceedings has been outsourced to a private operator and is handled by Vibeke Guldborg Breuerbach – Capacent. In connection with the project Capacent has concluded a strategic cooperation agreement with Strategy-Lab, Aarhus School of Business.